Anmol Public School takes a total of 100 students as intake every year, which includes 40 students for Grade-8. We invite families to visit the school campus at any time. Visiting our campus while school is in session makes it much easier to envisage oneself as an Anmol student. To arrange a visit, call the Principal or Public Relation Officer (PRO) on their following mobile numbers.
|Sl. No||Person to contact||Designation||Contact Number|
|1||Mr. Kotreshi U||Principal||+91 7625078002|
|2||Mr. Lingaraj G S||Public Relation Officer (PRO)||+91 7829344494|
|3||Mr Nandesh K N||Administrator||+91 9620768987|
Entrance test and Interview
- The students who visit our campus for admission will be given an entrance test before confirming his/her admission.
- The entrance test will consist of subjects like Mathematics, General Science, Kannada & English and is of one hour duration.
- There is no test for students who seek admission for Grade 1- 4.
- Admission is given on ‘First come First served basis’.
- The School reserves the right to consider or reject any application for admission without giving any reason.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Previous school marks card.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.
- Conduct certificate from the previous school (optional).
- Passport size photograph – 3 nos
- Caste certificate (if claimed).
- Birth certificate (original) for admission to Grade – 1.
- Eligibility certificate and migration certificate in case of students coming from CBSE / ICSE / IGSCE and from other states.
- Copies of Aadhaar card of the child & parents.
- SB a/c number of the child being admitted.
The school fee at APS is very moderate & affordable. The parents may collect information related to fee Structure from the principal or PRO directly.