All events & celebrations create a platform to students to bring out their talents & to develop courage to express on stage.
Gandhi Jayanti Celebration
- A special guest is invited for the programme to address our students Inauguration.
- March – fast, Group dance, Speeches and singing patriotic songs are some of the activities in the celebrations.
- Anmol celebrates ‘World Environmental Day’ every year on June 5,
- About 200 – 300 tree saplings will be planted on the day.
- Anmol celebrates International Yoga Day every year on June 22.
- At Anmol, Yoga is practiced by students daily.
- This event is organized in July every year and the new members of students’ union will take oath on this day.
- “Anmol Fest” will be celebrated on December 25, every year based on a particular theme.
- Anmol Fest had the following themes in their previous years ‘Vachana Sambrama, Chitranjali, Patriotism, Anubandha, Bhavaikyata.
- Every child gets a chance to exhibit his / her talents in the area of Dance, Music, Stage play etc
- The toppers of Previous Year’s board examination will be felicitated in the programme.
- All parents will be invited for the programme to enjoy their children’s performance.
Annual Sports & Cultural Meet
Annual Science Exhibition
Annual sports competitions and science exhibitions are organized in November. All the students participate in sports and exhibition. Winners in sports and cultural events get prizes and certificates.
Besides academic development, it is very essential to imbibe human values & leadership qualities in every child. Anmol believes that students learn and imbibe these qualities only through regular practices. Therefore the following clubs have been created to provide students a platform to develop these qualities. Every student will be member of one of these clubs and will get involved actively in its activities.
The following are the activities of these clubs
Language clubs (Kannada & English)
- To write articles to school newsletter and to other newspapers
- To interact with ‘Resourceful people’ on language related issues
- To organize debate, pick & speak and quiz activities for all students
- To organize handwriting improvement classes for the students.
- To organize special coaching classes in grammar
Science & Mathematics club
- To develop science related experiments and models for science exhibitions in school and for competitions outside
- To compete in National level children’s science conference
- To teach fundamentals in Maths to the needy students.
- To organize seminars from experts on various science & technology
- To organize ‘Book Talks’ for / by the students
- To organize Quiz on General knowledge
- To prepare school monthly Newsletter ‘Kids –world’
- To prepare Annual School Magazine ‘Amulya’
- To organize interaction with resourceful people on various Books
- To celebrate ‘Environmental Day’ by planting tree saplings
- To prepare vermi –composting in the campus
- To grow vegetables and medicinal plants in the school farm
- To develop waste management system in the campus
- To adopt a village or an area in a city and to transform the same into a model village of model ward.
- To organize sports events every month
- To organize coaching classes for all the games
- To organize medical check up camps
- To organize Yoga classes
- To organize ‘Parents sports’ event and ‘Annual sports’ for students
- To organize Cultural events every Month
- To organize dance classes for students by expert Choreographers
- To organize skit and stage plays in the school
- To prepare and send students for cultural competitions outside
- To organize talent search event to recognize hidden talents of students
The following hobby classes are being run during weekends in the school campus to facilitate students to learn and participate in extra curricular activities.