- The classrooms are elevated with plenty of natural light and good ventilation
- The classrooms are provided with Audio-Visual facility
- The classroom walls are lined with bulletin boards which showcase the students’ creativity
- The Library has large number of reference books, Autobiographies of great persons, encyclopedias, general knowledge books etc.
- The Library has collection of periodicals, journals, educational Cds
- The Library has Book-Bank system through which it provides text books to all students
- The playground is large and sufficient to accommodate all children to play together
- Separate playground is provided for girl students
- The playground facilitates the students to play games like basketball, Volleyball, football, kho-kho, tennikoit,ball badminton etc
- There are separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and computers
- Every lab is well equipped with modern facilities
- Every lab has trained instructors
- Computer lab accommodates 40 students
- The computer systems have latest version of softwares
- The computer lab has Broadband connectivity for Internet
- Separate hostel facility for Boys and Girls.
- Each floor is provided with a safe drinking water facility.
- Hot water is provided for bathing.
Kitchen & Dining Hall
- The Kitchen provides pure vegetarian and nutritious food
- The Kitchen has modern cooking equipments with good ventilation
- The Kitchen staff are well trained and are being medically examined time to time.
- Students use outdoor gym equipments during morning & evening hours.
- Separate gymkhana for boys and girls.
- Anmol takes care of all sick students at one to one level. All sick students will be moved to the medical room for personal caring and treatment.
- A full time Nurse is made available 24×7 within the campus.
- Students will be taken to the Hospital and shown to specialist doctors wherever it is required.
- The Science Park in the School is aesthetically designed and science gadgets are fitted permanently·
- It allows students to conduct open air experiments and thereby understand what has been taught in the classroom thus inculcating scientific temperament.
- The Science Park as following experiments: Periodic Table, Colour Disc, DNA-Double Helix Structure, Angular Momentum,Rain Gauge, Taranga, Double Ended Cone, Friction & Speed, Persistence Vision.
- The school dairy produces the required milk in – house
- All boarding students get hygienic, pure milk and its products
- Children are given an opportunity to learn dairy related activities
Bio Gas Plant
- The school has implemented Bio-gas system in the campus
- All Bio-waste from field, kitchen and cow shed will be fed to the plant to produce Bio-gas which in turn will be used for cooking
- The slurry so produced will be used in vermi-compost production
- The school has reserved a plot to grow vegetables in the campus itself
- The children are trained in gardening and vegetables growing
- The vegetables so grown go to Hostel kitchen
- The school has developed a medicinal plants garden
- Tulsi, Beetel leaves, Lemon grass, Doddapatre etc.are available in the garden
- These plants are used as ‘herbal medicines’ for all minor ailments
- The waste produced in the school is segregated as Bio-degradable and Bio-non degradable
- All Bio-degradable waste is recycled within the campus
- The Bio-non-degradable is handed over to outside Agencies for reuse / recycling / further processing
R O Water Plant
- R O Plant provides safe and tasty drinking water to students in the campus
The School also provides the following facilities in the campus
- Students’ store facilities
- 24hrs power supply
- Laundry facility
- Hair cutting saloon
- Photo copy service